Sunday 3 November 2013

Singapore trip ~



My first time trip in Singapore was on 2/11/2013 in my life. I am ashamed because I've aged 22 years, but never go overseas before. >_< (Don't laugh at me please ~)
 
This time, I went to Singapore with my friends and by bus from Malacca.

After we reached Singapore, we went to Universal Studio Singapore (USS). The studio is very big and that has a lot of games inside the studio. Besides that, there are also many places for you to take photos. I’m very enjoyed when inside the studio ~~~


Despite the fact that we reached there about at 10.00am and finished at about 6.00pm, we still didn't manage to finish everything~






















After USS, we went to the shop near to the USS. That have many chocolates and candies sell inside the shop. 






In addition, there are also other shops such as gift shop near to the USS. Inside the gift shop, there are many gifts to sell, many tourists would like to buy some gifts to give to friends as a souvenir, of course, I am no exception. ^^



Good bye Singapore~  
My Singapore trip ended~!!!
It brings happy memory to me~
So I will go this country again next time... ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment