Monday 25 November 2013

About the magazine cover ~



I like taking pictures when I was a kidafter growing upI began to like edit photos.

When I first began to learn to edit photos, I was through the website to edit the picture.

I still remember this is the tool for me to edit my picture: 

And this is another website:

In those days, I use this website to make my own magazine cover, it is fascinating and I like it so much~ hahahx…

Now, many software or application that use to edit photo were created such as Photoshop‎, NCH Software, Free GIF Effect Maker, Lightroom, SketchMe, Pic Jointer, LINE camera, FotoRus and so on… 

Normally I like to use the LINE camera to edit my picture such as adjust the brightness of the picture or to put some design or words inside the picture.. That has many types of carton that you can put in in your picture in order to make your picture more fascinate ~

Sometimes, I also used FotoRus to edit my picture..To make my own magazine…Hahahax ^^

These are the pictures that made ​​by using FotoRus..(Magazine cover again.. >_<)



No comments:

Post a Comment