Friday 8 November 2013

★ ~ Hello Kitty Cafe ~ ★



Today I’m very happy because my friend brings me to Theme’s Dessert Cafe to have my dinner, the theme of this cafe was Hello Kitty and I love Hello Kitty very much since I was 13 years old..^^ 
It is cute~!!! 

Theme’s Dessert Cafe was located at 53, Jalan Tokong, 75200, Melaka..



This is the menu of Theme’s Dessert Cafe:



This is my dinner for today ~ curry chicken rice.. Look nice and delicious ~ Yummy ~~~



This is the drink with the curry chicken rice set.. I like this glass very much, wish to have one…hahahx…


For the foreign visitors, who came to Malacca can go and try, especially the Hello Kitty lovers.. ^.<

Welcome to Malacca and welcome to Hello Kitty Cafe ~

°‧♪ ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒ ⌒⌒⌒⌒°
°
♪ (=。◕‿◕。= )(=。◕‿◕。= ) ♫ °
°
♪ CC(▒)(▒)ccc(▒)(▒)oooo ♫
°
.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜ ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment