Sunday 17 November 2013

Wearing braces T_T



If you feel your teeth irregular, resulting in a laugh when you can’t show your teeth, then go braces.

I began to wear braces in the year. In the beginning, that time flies slowly, two days, one week two weeks, a month .. I thought: "wow, just over a month, when it can be removed, slightly ugly /_\ ".. but after a few weeks, I will not count about the time, because I already used to it.

I began to regret why I am not going to braces when I was in high school because there is no imagination so painful..

I would encourage friends to irregular teeth straightening teeth, because I have my own experience..

For anyone who is thinking of straightening their teeth, do not think of it again and again, just go ahead, time is running, do not waste time anymore, dun same like me, you will regret..


This is my first braces photos..



P/s: I know ugly, so I'm looking forward to that day to remove the braces~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment