Saturday 19 October 2013

Langkawi trip.. ^_^

My friends and I went to four days and three nights trip during Hari Raya Haji..We chose Langkawi as our tourist places..

   
The journey, including me only three people.. We went to the Kuala Perlis jetty to sit the ferry and this is our ferry tickets..hehe... =D

We reached Langkawi at 4.00pm.. After we checked-in the motel and took the car we rented, the first thing we do is to have our dinner.. (Too hungry)


                                This is fish and chips ordered by me as my dinner.. yummy... ^^



After the meal, we went to the beach beside the restaurant for a walk and playing seawater..hahahax..
I love beach very much because it can make me relax and reduce my stress...

The next day, we went to Underwater World Langkawi..Inside, you can see many animals that have never seen before.. It is fresh for me..hehe..











This is our first time holding the starfish.. When I am holding the starfish, I felt a little bit nervous.. It is very amazing ~!!!!

We at Langkawi play a lot of different things, went to many different places, and also learned a lot of new things..Of course, in addition to this, we have bought a lot of chocolate, because it is a duty free place, so the items selling here are very cheap...(I love this chocolate very much~~~)



The last day in Langkawi..We took the picture of eagle statue and said goodbye to Langkawi~!!!


This is my second time I spent my holidays at Langkawi...and it was a happy journey..=D

No comments:

Post a Comment